At Timson Hill Preschool, tuition covers roughly 85% of the school’s operating budget. Contributions through our Annual Appeal have an immediate, positive impact and are used to:
- Offer competitive salaries and professional development opportunities to retain and attract professional, quality teachers.
- Update and expand our curriculum and offer a wide array of extracurricular activities.
- Maintain reasonable and competitive tuition rates.
- Support tuition assistance for our families.
- Purchase educational materials and maintain facilities.
Ways to Give
Timson Hill Preschool’s Annual Appeal runs year round. All gifts to Timson Hill are tax deductible and will be acknowledged in writing for tax purposes.
Most donors make gifts by cash or check. Checks should be made payable to Timson Hill Preschool and can be mailed to: P.O. Box 149, Williamsville, VT 05362.
Timson Hill also accepts donations via credit card. Please contact our office at (802) 348-6319 to make a donation over the phone or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In-kind contributions of goods and services are also appreciated. We are currently in need of auction items for a silent auction to be held at our 30th Anniversary Celebration April 6th, 2019. Please let us know if you have an item you would like to contribute.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many corporations offer employees matching gift programs. This is an easy way to double or triple the value of your gift. Contributors should obtain a matching gift form from their employer and mail or drop it off at the school for submission.
Thanks for your support!